Mental Health First Aid Champion – 2nd and 9th May 2024 – Hosted by LDC
May 2 @ 9:30 am - 1:30 pm£190
Mental Health First Aid Champion – 2nd and 9th May 2024, 09:30am to 13:30pm. With Ali Uzzell – Mental Health First Aid England qualified Instructor.
Time : 09:30 – 13:30 on both days
Delegates must attend both dates to complete the course.
Mental Health First Aid Champion
This two-part course trains you as an MHFA Champion, giving you:
· An understanding of common mental health issues
· Knowledge and confidence to advocate for mental health awareness
· Ability to spot signs of mental ill health
· Skills to support positive wellbeing
· This is a two-part course delivered via online video conferencing
· Learning takes place through a mix of presentations, group discussions and workshop activities
· We limit numbers to 16 people per course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn
Everyone who completes the course gets:
· A certificate of attendance to say you are an MHFA Champion
· A manual to refer to whenever you need it
· A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan
· A workbook including a helpful toolkit to support your own mental health
If you are not able to attend this session please cancel your place in advance via your Learning and Development Centre account so that a place can be made available for another delegate.
It is expected that you will attend the session virtually from a quiet location at which you will not be disturbed, and you will have access to a microphone and camera on your device. Every delegate must have their own device to use throughout this session. This is a requirement for attending this interactive course.
All delegates must have their own booking made through the Learning and Development Centre website to join the meeting. The name on your Zoom account should be recognisable as the name on your booking. If we cannot identify delegates they may not be admitted to the session, or certificates may not be issued after the event.
This course is being run as an online training course. Details of how to join the meeting will be emailed to you closer to the event.
If you have any questions please contact the team at email@example.com