The Devon Training Hub (DTH) views complaints as an opportunity to learn and improve for the future, as well as a chance to put things right for the person (or organisation) that has made the complaint.
Our policy is to:
- Provide a fair and just complaints procedure that is clear and easy to use for those wishing to make a complaint to DTH
- Publicise the existence of our complaints procedure, allowing it to be easily accessible so that people know how to contact us to make a complaint
- To make sure all staff at DTH knows what to do if a complaint is received and the process for responding to that complaint
- To make sure all complaints are investigated in a fair and timely manner
- To make sure that complaints are, wherever possible, resolved
- To gather information that helps us to improve our services
How to make a complaint:
Written complaints may be sent to DTH at Devon Training Hub, Unit 303, Phase 2 1 Davy Road Plymouth Science Park, PL6 8BX. Alternatively, this can also be done by e-mail at Devon.firstname.lastname@example.org. Verbal complaints may be made in person to any member of DTH staff or at any of our events where appropriate.