Introduction to Ear Care for Practice Nurses – 17th April 2024 – Hosted by LDC
April 17 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm£230
Introduction to Ear Care for Practice Nurses – 17th April 2024, 09:30 to 15:30.
with Tracey Owen, Ear Care Specialist.
Fresha Exeter, 23 Bittern Rd, Sowton Industrial Estate, Exeter. EX2 7LW
This study day is designed for Nurses and Registered Nursing Associates with no experience in ear irrigation and Instrumentation.
At the end of the study day the learners should:
- Have a theoretical knowledge of the anatomy and physiology of the ear.
- Be able to recognise various conditions that can affect the ear and know how to treat them and advise on prevention
- Be able to carry out holistic assessments and plan an appropriate plan of care for patients.
- Demonstrate correct use of equipment, including decontamination
- Demonstrate correct and safe technique when carrying out:
- Otoscopy – within the group
- Instrumentation/ irrigation – on an educational model
This is a catered event and we will be providing refreshments and a buffet lunch for delegates. Please ensure that any dietary needs are stated when you submit your booking form.
If you no longer require your place on this course place cancel it so that there is availability for other delegates. To cancel a booking please log into your training account, go to the Centre course list and click on the orange box next to the course name.
If you have any questions please contact the team! email@example.com