Apprenticeship Funding

Government funding is available to cover tuition and end point assessment fees associated with apprenticeship programmes. Most Primary Care organisations are non levy paying (i.e. have a wages bill of under £3 million each year)

There are 2 ways to access funding

  • Co- investment funding – the government will cover 95% of the tuition fees and the practice/PCN would need to cover the remaining 5%
  • Levy Share – Larger levy paying organisations can share their Levy with others and this would cover the total cost of tuition fees

One Devon ICS now has a centralised process for Levy share applications which is overseen by the ICS apprenticeship lead. Applications are reviewed and if supported, an organisation will be identified to link with the practice /PCN to set up the Levy share.

Please complete the application form below and return to

Whichever route used a Digital Apprenticeship Service account will be required – details below

Opening a Digital Apprenticeship Service Account

Watch How to register an account on the apprenticeship service:

Apprenticeship Levy Transfers

More information coming soon.

Adding Apprentices

Watch how to add an apprentices on the apprenticeship service here:

Devon Training Hub © 2024. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy | Cookie Policy | Terms of Use | Website Design by Good Design Works
Skip to content