Work experience provides you with an insight into the working environment. This can assist you with making choices regarding your future career and the areas you are interested in.
In this section we will regularly upload podcasts that will help to understand relevant information about Work Experience in Healthcare.
1. Click Here for Work Experience - Kathy Deakin hosts Lucy Wood and Bev Bostock in a discussion about Work Experience and pathways into Nursing.
2. Podcast on Paramedics - Kathy Deakin and Bev Bostock talk to Bill Barkley about life as a paramedic and how to become one.
3. Podcast on Nursing Careers - Lucy Wood, Kathy Deakin, Bev Bostock and Shaun Kershaw on Careers on Nursing
4. Podcast on Allied Health Professionals - Occupational Therapist - Elizabeth Coombes and Faye Arnold
5. Being an Occupational Therapist Apprentice - Faye Arnold and Rachael Hardisty