NHS Devon CCG Primary Care Safeguarding Team have undergone some changes in personnel in recent months. This update is to introduce the team members and describe the safeguarding support that the team can offer Practices.
Lee Beardsmore - Named Nurse for Primary Care - 01803 396324
Rachel Jameson - Named GP for Primary Care - 01752 398889
Sarah Baggott - Primary Care Safeguarding Nurse - 01752 398699
Gillian Scoble - Primary Care Safeguarding Nurse - 01752 398834
We can be contacted via D-CCG.SafeGuardPrimeCare@nhs.net
If you have immediate concerns for the welfare of any individual, please contact your local MASH (children) or adult safeguarding services.
The following links provide you with contacts for "in" and "out of hours" safeguarding service provision for both children and adults.
- Plymouth Adults - Report adult abuse or neglect
- Plymouth Children and Young People
- Devon Adults - Report your concern
- The Devon Children and Families Partnership
- Torbay and Devon Safeguarding Adults Partnership
- Torbay Safeguarding Children
- Domestic Homicide
- County Lines