Devon Training Hub’s new virtual drop-in learning events offer busy primary care teams and clinicians an accessible informal opportunity to meet colleagues and hear key updates on local and national learning & support opportunities for primary care teams in Devon.
Supervising Trainee Independent Prescribers; what to expect when you’re asked to be a Designated Prescribing Practitioner or Supervisor.
Supervison of ARRS Roles
30th June 2022 – ‘Supervision for FCPs, Non-Clinical Roles, AHPs – What’s needed and how does it work in practice?’
Updated 2023 resources found here.
Developing the MDT – ARRS Roles
20th July 2022 – ‘Developing your team – How can ARRS roles support the wider primary care team and population health?’
Useful links and resources
- How to build effective teams in General Practice (Kings Fund)
- What are MDTs? (SCIE)
- Case Study – Moatfield Surgery
- ‘More than an additional pair of hands’
- ‘What are the Key Factors for Effective MDT Working? (Integrated HSE Evidence Review)
- Integrating Additional Roles into Primary Care Networks (Kings Fund)
- MDT Toolkit (HEE)
- MDTs in General Practice (RCGP Wales)
- Expanding our Workforce (NHSE)