healthcare professionals (HCPs) entitled 'Screening, diagnosis and care planning in type 2 diabetes' broadcasting on Wednesday 20th September 2017 at 1.00 pm and 7.00 pm
The webcast will take an in-depth look at why we can't afford complacency when striving for better care in type 2 diabetes. Focusing on diabetes screening and vascular health checks from the perspective of the nurse and pharmacist, we will then turn our attention to common scenarios and criteria for referring patients with diabetes to secondary care.
Why join this webcast?
- Recognise the importance of early diagnosis and risk factor management to improve outcomes in type 2 diabetes.
- Refresh an draise your awaremenss of current best practice in type 2 diabetes care
- Identify opportunities to improve coordination within diabetes multidisciplinary teams
- Put forward your own clinical care questions in a live Q&A session
- Use what you learn for the purposes of revalidation (CPD accrediation has been sought for the webcast)