You must be employed within a substantive clinical post (as a salaried GP or partner) and have qualified in the last 12 months.
- Discuss with your Practice Manager that you would like to join the New to Practice Fellowship.
- Complete the short application form (link below) – this will automatically be sent to our team for processing.
- Assuming you are eligible, we will then be in touch with you about start dates and the next steps of joining the fellowship which will include a 1:1 meeting with the GP Lead to discuss the programme in more detail and understand your aims and hopes for your time during the fellowship.
- We will also contact your Practice Manager with funding forms and a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) from the ICS which must be signed and returned in order for funding to be released.
- If you or your Practice Manager have any further questions, please contact our Programme Coordinator, Natu on firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for Practice Managers
It is the GP’s responsibility to apply as above, you will then be contacted regarding funding and practicalities. If your practice have not recruited but would be interested in supporting a fellow with a salaried post, we would be happy to hold your details as an interested practice as we occasionally have newly qualified GPs from out of area contacting us for advice about recruitment in the area.