Personalised Care Fellow
8 hours per week, 12 month contract
Rate of pay £20 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Personalised Care Fellow to support General Practice in developing and embedding Personalised Care roles in PCNs and Practices. The main focus of the role will be:
- Contribute to successful delivery of the PCN DES for Personalised Care
- Strengthened collaborative working between Devon Personalised Care, Training Hub and PCNs
- Quality engagement with PCNs to increase the knowledge, skills, and confidence in implementing the Universal Care Model in Primary Care
- Development of personalised care strand of the Devon Training Hub Induction programme
- Work collaboratively to support embedding of personalised care roles – Care Coordinators, Health & Wellbeing Coaches and Social Prescribing Link Workers in PCNs including development of peer support models and appropriate training programmes
Applicants can be drawn from any suitable primary care background. The Fellow will focus on the sustained strengthening and embedding of the Personalised Care Agenda in Primary Care and PCNs across Devon, working very closely with the Devon ICS Personalised Care, Training Hub Teams, Clinical and Managerial Leads and PCN Clinical Directors.
The role will be based at our Plymouth office but will require travel to various locations throughout Devon to training locations. It is expected that this role will be fixed term for 12 months, at 8 hours per week to fit around your general practice role.
Applications should be made via the NHS website (please see attached link below), including a CV along with a cover letter detailing how your skills and experience meet the requirements of the role.
Closing date for applications is 17 November 2023.