Secondary Prevention: Introduction to Managing Patients with Existing Cardiovascular Conditions – 26th April 2024 – Hosted by LDC
April 26 @ 9:15 am - 12:15 pm£65
Secondary Prevention: Introduction to Managing Patients with Existing Cardiovascular Conditions – 26th April 2024, 09:15 to 12:15.
With Specialist Nurse Educator, Judith Magowan
This course will be presented virtually in Zoom.
Aims and outcomes:
• Aim: To provide an overview of managing patients with the established cardiovascular disease and associated conditions for health care professionals working in Primary Care
Intended Learning Outcomes
• To describe cardiovascular disease and its causes and various presentations.
• To articulate and consider the secondary prevention goals of managing patients with existing CVD.
• To describe investigations and interventions provided by secondary care
• To identify targets for blood pressure and cholesterol and pharmacological interventions used to reduce risk of further event.
• To provide holistic patient-centre care and identify credible sources of information and support.
• To identify associate conditions such as heart failure and the management atrial fibrillation and be aware of the signs and symptoms and appropriate investigations and management.
It is expected that you will attend the session virtually from a quiet location at which you will not be disturbed, and you will have access to a microphone and camera on your device. Every delegate must have their own device to use throughout this session. This is a requirement for attending this interactive course.
If you no longer require your place on this course place cancel it so that there is availability for other delegates. To cancel a booking please log into your Learning and Development Centre account, go to the Centre course list and click on the orange box next to the course name.
Meeting details will be sent to delegates in the week prior to the course taking place.
If there are any queries please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.