Pain Free Appraisals
February 29 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm£75
The dreaded appraisal reviews are coming around again! Let’s take the fear and hard work away and make all appraisals a positive and developmental experience.
The aims of this workshop are therefore:
- To help delegates plan for and hold a positive performance review, ensuring performance is raised to new levels
- To give delegates the knowledge and confidence needed to raise the performance of their underperforming staff
Who should attend the workshop
- Managers. team leads and other staff in a supervisory role
By the end of the workshop, participants will have a better understanding of:
- The purpose of the appraisal process
- How to plan a good performance review
- The skills needed to hold a positive performance review
- Feedback and coaching techniques to improve performance
They will also have practised the essential skills and techniques covered.
The format will be informal and participative – everyone has an important contribution to make to the discussions.
A typical workshop will cover:
- Management theory and research input from the trainer
- Learning from our shared experiences
- Small group work to discuss and share ideas
This workshop can be run in-house. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be pleased to chat to you.
If working online, all participants will need access to a laptop or PC. Zoom joining instructions will be sent as part of the meeting invitations unless the organisation prefers to use its own video conferencing facility.