Paediatric Asthma Update – 6th March 2024 – Hosted by LDC
March 6, 2024 @ 9:30 am - 11:30 am£55
Paediatric Asthma Update – 6th March 2024, 09:30 to 11.30.
With Laura Rush, Specialist Respiratory Nurse.
This webinar is aimed at healthcare professionals that are that are already managing asthma patients in practice and would like an update in Paediatric Asthma.
This course will cover:
- A refresher: overview of paediatric asthma/epidemiology
- The latest guidance on diagnosing asthma in children:
- What makes it more likely?
- What about the under 5’s?
- Wheeze in early childhood:
- Episodic viral wheeze
- Multiple trigger wheeze
- The latest guidance on treating asthma in children
- The pharmacological and non-pharmacological management of asthma
- Overview of guidelines
- Choosing an inhaler device and inhaler technique
- Recognising and managing acute exacerbations.
- Action Plans and supported self-management
It is expected that you will attend the session virtually from a quiet location at which you will not be disturbed, and you will have access to a microphone and camera on your device. Every delegate must have their own device to use throughout this session. This is a requirement for attending this interactive course.
The event will be held online and meeting details will be sent to delegates by email in the week prior to the course date.
If you have any queries please contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org