COPD Update – 23rd April 2024 – Hosted by LDC
April 23 @ 9:30 am - 11:45 am£55
COPD Update – 23rd April 2024, 09:30 to 11.45.
With Specialist Respiratory Nurse, Laura Rush
All Healthcare Professionals
This webinar will cover:
· The importance of getting the right diagnosis
· The latest evidence and guidelines for COPD management
· The newer treatment options and tailoring treatment to the patient
· Non pharmacological management options
· Recognising and managing exacerbations
· Supported self management
Throughout the webinar you will be able to contribute and ask questions
The event will be held online and details of how to join the event will be emailed out closer to the event date.
It is expected that you will attend the session virtually from a quiet location at which you will not be disturbed, and you will have access to a microphone and camera on your device. Every delegate must have their own device to use throughout this session. This is a requirement for attending this interactive course.
If you no longer require your place on this course place cancel it so that there is availability for other delegates. To cancel a booking please log into your Learning and Development Centre account, go to the Centre course list and click on the orange box next to the course name.
If you need any further information please contact email@example.com