- This event has passed.
Asthma Advanced Course – 15th, 29th November and 13th December 2023 – Hosted by LDC
November 15 @ 9:30 am - 11:00 am£185
Asthma Advanced Course – 15th, 29th November and 13th December 2023.
09.30 to 10.45. 9.30am to 10.45 on each day of training. All days must be attended
Suitable for : Practice Nurses and Healthcare Assistants that see Respiratory Patients
The Clinical Assessment, Diagnosis & Management of Adult Asthma
1st November 2023: This the date from which you will be able to access the e-learning content in Google Classroom. There are no live webinars to attend this day but please ensure you log into Google Classroom on this date to ensure you receive notifications of communication through the classroom.
This 6 week, 8 hour e-learning module is suitable for healthcare professionals who are looking to enhance their knowledge and skills in asthma utilising the most up to date evidence-based guidance. Delivered through a combination of interactive e-learning hosted in Google Classroom, videos, case studies and live webinar sessions hosted via Google Meet. The course is broken down into 3 units. You must complete the e-learning for each unit prior to that unit’s webinar date.
To be able to:
- Apply the latest asthma guidance
- Understand the diagnostic criteria to reach a robust diagnosis
- Identify the goals of asthma treatment and the challenges
- Understand the treatment options and tailor them to the patient
- Recognise patients with suboptimal asthma control at risk of exacerbation and hospital admission and how to address this, knowing when to refer
- Provide a good quality review with supported self-management
The event will be held online and details of how to join the event will be emailed out closer to the event date.
For more information and bookings please visit our dedicated webpage: https://learninganddevelopmentcentre.co.uk/courses-events/respiratory/asthma-advanced-course-15th-29th-november-13th-december-2023/