Provided by Devon Training Hub
Immunisations Foundation for Healthcare Assistants and Assistant Practitioners - 21st and 28th September 2022. 9.30am to 12.30pm.
With Tricia Smith and Emma Edwards.
This course is suitable for Healthcare Assistants and Assistant Practitioners. All delegates must attend both days
All delegates must attend both days
This course meets the national minimum standards for immunisation training
Course content will include
• Immunity and the different types of vaccine and how they work
• Legal aspects of vaccination, including delegation, consent and patient specific directions
• Epidemiology of influenza, pneumococcal and shingles diseases.
• Influenza, COVID, pneumococcal and shingles programmes for 2022/23.
• The importance of the cold chain
• Consultation process and risk assessment
This course is being run as an online training course. Details of how to
join the meeting will be emailed to you closer to the event.
Delegates will be asked to complete a workbook to be submitted prior to the course starting. Please allow time to complete this before the training session.
This course may be sponsored by our partners in the pharmaceutical industry.
If you have any questions please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please create an account and log in to book a place on this course.