Becoming a Placement Provider
Being a Nurse Assessor/Supervisor
Non Medical Prescribing Course
Provided by Devon Training Hub
Immunisations Foundation for Healthcare Assistants and Assistant Practitioners (2 part course) - 8th/14th September 2021
Day 1 : 8th September 2021 Time : 09:30 - 12:30
Day 2 : 14th September 2021 Time : 13:45 - 16:45
This course is suitable for all HCA’s
All delegates must attend both days
This course meets the national minimum standards for immunisation training
Course content will include
• Immunity and the different types of vaccine and how they work
• Legal aspects of vaccination, including delegation, consent and patient specific directions
• Epidemiology of influenza, pneumococcal and shingles diseases.
• Influenza, pneumococcal and shingles programmes for 2021/22.
• The importance of the cold chain
• Consultation process and risk assessment
This course is being run as an online training course. Details of how to
join the meeting will be emailed to you closer to the event.
This course may be sponsored by our partners in the pharmaceutical industry.
If you have any questions please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please create an account and log in to book a place on this course.