A key part of the Reception role in General Practice is receiving and making telephone calls. The aim of this course is to provide practical call handling training teaching delegates techniques and skills to confidently answer calls and constructively respond to enquiries ensuring information received and given is complete and correct. The course will also look at what to do when a caller becomes angry or aggressive.
· Answer and make telephone calls in a professional manner
· Learn techniques to efficiently respond to queries ensuring information received and given is complete and correct
· Build up a rapport with the caller and satisfy their needs quickly
· Handle concerns with empathy and understanding
· Dealing with angry or aggressive callers
Click Here for more information
If you are not able to attend this session please let us know in advance so that a place can be made available for another delegate.
Please note that we will issue a £15 invoice for places that are not used unless we are advised that delegates were unable to attend due to illness.
If you have any questions please contact the team at email@example.com