This course is being run as an online training course. Details of how to join the meeting will be emailed to you closer to the event.
For people with all levels of experience who wish to improve their effectiveness at taking minutes of meetings. The training is highly participative, particularly helpful to those new or not in receipt of any previous training in minute taking or administration of meetings.
• To help participants to take and write better minutes of
meetings and to do so more easily and speedily. The training is run in the
context of a meeting in a 'boardroom' format.
• Attending this course will enable participants to
undertake all the actions needed to fulfil the role of a meeting administrator
and minute taker.
the end of this one-day training course, the participants will have:
• Identified all the actions needed to prepare and set up a
meeting effectively to ensure maximum attendance.
• Learnt how to write and issue agendas and convening
• Worked with the chairperson during the meeting, and
obtained his/her help with their minute taking.
• Discussed how to behave confidently and assertively as a
key person at meetings.
• Obtained clarification and identified the decisions of
• Taken notes during a meeting and converted them into
If you have any questions please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
are not able to attend this session please let us know in advance so that a
place can be made available for another delegate.
Please note that we will issue a £15 invoice for places that are not used
unless we are advised that delegates are unable to attend.